Ganocelium is the mycelium of Ganoderma Lucidum. It supplies a whole spectrum of vitamins and minerals supplement to our body. It serves as :
1. Brain tonic
2. Oxygen supplier
3. Basis for body growth
Contents of GL
2. Organic germanium
3. A whole spectrum of vitamins
4. A whole spectrum of minerals
Content of polysaccharide and organic germanium in ganocelium are four time more than that of ganoderma
Strength of GL
1. Brain tonic
2. Enhance body resistance
3. Cleanse toxins in the body
4. Provide vitamins and minerals supply
5. Strengthens gastric and kidney functions
The brain system is the body’s main nerve system. Oxygen enables the nerves to function. The high level of organic germanium in ganocelium helps the brain to function more effectively because it supplies adequate oxygen to the brain. When supplied with an optimum level of oxygen, the brain will become well-developed. Therefore, it is strongly recommended for children’s brain growth and development.
Veins and nerve disorder lead to hearing problem. Poor eyesight or kidney disorder. Ganocelium helps in the nerve stabilization.
Functions of polysaccharides
1. Help in preventing growth of abnormal cells and controlling their spread
2. Helps stabilize and strengthen body resistance system
3. Helps reduce sugar level in blood and revive pancreas function
4. Helps prevent cell tissues destruction
5. Helps discharge water soluble toxins
Functions of organic germanium
1. Helps increase oxygen supply to bood system
2. Helps revive cell tissues by increasing oxygen supply to body organ
3. Helps relieve fatique
4. Helps cleanse blood
5. Helps strengthen blood circulation
6. Helps increase body’s metabolism rate
7. Helps stabilize blood pressure
8. Helps stabilize electric function in the body
9. Helps eliminate electric energy around abnormal cells and turn abnormal cells into normal cells.
10. Help patients to recover from stroke
11. Helps prevent numbness of hands and legs
12. Helps eliminate water soluble toxins
Ganocelium can absorb organic germanium and minerals faster than ganoderma.
According to a report from japan, ganocelium contains 6,000 parts per million (ppm) organic germanium whereas ganoderma only has 800 to 2,000 ppm of organic germanium.
A test conducted in a foreign country shows that ganocelium has better effect in controlling the growth of abnormal cells.
Reishi Gano & Ganocelium as a food supplement
1. Always start with a pair of RG and GL per day
2. Add another pair for the following week as suggested in the Ganotherapy section
3. If the reaction is vigorous, reduce to one capsule of only Rg or GL per day
4. Generally for maintenance, an intake of 1 or 2 pairs of RG and GL per day is sufficient
5. As a general rule, If the reaction is vigorous reduce the intake by half
6. Gano should be taken daily to achieve constant healthful effect
7. Best taken on an empty stomach. However, gastric and stomach ulcer patients are advised to ake after meal.